A holiday sing-a-long cruise with homemade cookies and spiked hot cocoa. During this 90-minute tour, you will cruise by many of New York’s well-known areas, including Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District, as well as the New York City skyline.
See the city lights on all evening departures and the Statue of Liberty.
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Snacks and Beverages included
Join this special warm and cozy cruise tailored for friends, family, and all your loved ones during the Holiday Season. Step inside the toasty solarium in full holiday decor for a 90-minute cruise to see the New York City lights. Delicious hot cocoa, cookies, and treats for all our guests are included! Join in on live holiday carols or enjoy or live holiday jazz trio! (Musically-talented groups are our special hosts for each of these cruises!) Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous view of the island from the heated back-deck salon of these 1920s style yachts. During the cruise, take in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory.
Highlights along the way include:
- The Yacht Manhattan or Manhattan II in Full Holiday Decor!
- Cocoa, Cookies & some sing-along Holiday Carols with a live band!
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport & the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn & Queens & the NYC skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan & Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
- A complimentary beer, wine, spiked hot cocoa or champagne from the bar is offered on all trips. Mixed drinks are available for purchase.
- An assortment of holiday cookies
- One complimentary beverage from the bar is included in your ticket
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pre-boarding will begin 15 minutes prior to the listed departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There will be assigned seating if the cruise is more than half full. Seating is family style at conversation-friendly tables. If you are a group of 8-10 you will most likely have the table to yourself. If your group is greater than 10 you will be assigned 2+ tables that are next to each other. If you are a couple, you will be placed at a table with other people depending on how many other passengers will be joining the cruise. When purchasing tickets, please note in your reservation if you are buying tickets separately from others in your group.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Chelsea Piers (Pier 62)