Key Points about this activity:
- 2 Hours
- Aboard America 2.0 - a modern tribute to the first boat that won the America's Cup in 1851
- Sails past World One, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Includes 3 complimentary rounds of beer, wine, Champagne, soda or bottled water
- Ok to bring a light picnic of your own aboard
- 105 Feet in length and about 3600 square feet of sail area
- Great for families who want to sail and see the sights!
You'll experience the following on your two-hour sail:
- Heading south from Chelsea Piers and down the Hudson River to Battery Park, the schooner will pass by Ellis Island and sail out to the Statue of Liberty.
- Wind and time permitting, she will head toward Governors Island, breeze by the Financial District and sail through the Buttermilk Channel.
Complimentary beer, wine, Champagne and soda, will be provided. (One quick note: We will serve a few rounds, but this is not an unlimited booze cruise. We aim to create an elegant, relaxing, peaceful, and safe experience for all of our guests.)
Join us on the Schooner America 2.0 as we sail the harbor of the most famous island in the world!
Her design is influenced by the style of the late 1800s but incorporates technology of the 21st century, thus connecting the past and present beauty, history, and art of sailing in New York Harbor.
A day sail on this 105-foot schooner is perfect for family outings, dates, and entertaining guests from out of town. A sail on America 2.0 is guaranteed to be an memorable experience.
Within five minutes of leaving the dock, you'll forget the mayhem and noise of Manhattan street life as you feel the relaxing breeze of New York Harbor.
You'll take in the famous Manhattan skyline as it was meant to be seen-- from the water -- plus spectacular views of Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge.
- 3 complimentary beverages (beer, wine, Champagne, rose, soda) are included in your ticket.
- What Is Not Included?
- While a few rounds of complimentary beverages are offered during the trip we do not have food available. However, you may bring your own picnic to enjoy while aboard.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your sail. However, parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
- Chelsea Piers, near 22nd St on the Hudson River (Manhattan, NY)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)