Key Points about this activity:
• 2 Hours
• Aboard America 2.0 - a modern tribute to the first boat that won the America's Cup in 1851
• Sails past World One, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
• Includes 3 complimentary rounds of beer, wine, Champagne, soda or bottled water
• Ok to bring a light picnic of your own aboard
• 105 Feet in length and about 3600 square feet of sail area
• Great for families who want to sail and see the sights!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, New York City, New York
Sail into New York Harbor and by the Statue of Liberty for an up-close view.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York City, New York
Great views as the boat sails along the New Jersey and Manhattan coastline and onward!
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, New York
Enjoy views of Manhattan's Skyline from New York Harbor
- Alcoholic Beverages
- What Is Not Included?
- A few rounds of complimentary beverages are offered during the trip. *This is not a booze cruise.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your sail, but recommended for the Captain and crew.
- We do not have food available. However, you may bring your own picnic to enjoy while aboard.
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted and charged an additional 15% large group gratuity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 76 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
62 Chelsea Piers
Returns to original departure point