- Family friendly
- Breakfast included
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Join this autumn brunch cruise out of the busy city of Manhattan, heading north on the tree-lined, scenic Hudson River. After departing Chelsea Piers, admire the fall leaves in all their splendor through the skylights of the Manhattan or Manhattan II, cozy, elegant, 1920s-style yachts with heated and enclosed observatories. Or catch the breeze on the bow, if you prefer. While you relax, take in New York's natural wonders and colorful foliage as the seasons change.
As you travel along the Hudson, pass by the beautiful Upper West Side of Manhattan and the majestic George Washington Bridge. Admire the leaves of gold and orange while floating through the Hudson River Valley up to the Tappan Zee Bridge, and glide past Palisades Park, one of New York's most dramatic geological features.
A spectacular fall brunch buffet is included in the ticket price. One provided Bloody Mary, mimosa, beer, wine, soda, juice, or sparkling wine will be offered. Coffee and tea are also served. Additional beverages and mixed drinks are available for purchase from the bar.
- Buffet brunch and 1 complimentary beverage from the bar is included in your ticket. Coffee and tea is complimentary throughout the cruise. Additional beverages available for purchase
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years (valid ID required)
- For your security, at check-in you are required to present a valid photo identification matching the name listed on your booking.
- There will be assigned seating if the cruise is more than half full. Seating is family style at conversation-friendly tables. If you are a group of 8-10 you will most likely have the table to yourself. If you are a couple, you will be placed at a table with other people depending on how many other passengers will be joining the cruise. When purchasing tickets, please note in the reservation if you are buying tickets separately from others in your group.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Chelsea Piers (Pier 62)
2 hours 45 minutes