This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Upper West Side, Columbus and Amsterdam Ave. between 63rd and 85th Streets, New York City, NY
Enjoy views of Manhattan as the boat departs from Chelsea Piers and then cruise north on the Hudson River along the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Cruise under this iconic bridge as the boat cruises north towards the Palisade cliffs.
Pass By: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
Pass by this historic museum from the water
Pass By: Little Red Lighthouse, Fort Washington Park Hudson River Greenway under the Manhattan side of the George Washington Bridge, New York City, NY 10033
Cruise by this bright lighthouse just under the George Washington Bridge
Pass By: General Grant National Memorial, 122nd St And Riverside Dr Riverside Park, New York City, NY 10027
Pass by Grants Tomb on the Upper West Side of Manhattan
Pass By: Palisades Park, Palisades Park, New Jersey
Enjoy beautiful natural rock formations lined with trees. A spectacular place for fall foliage viewing
- Heated salon
- One complimentary drink
- Gratuity is not included but recommended for the captain and crew
- Light snacks available for purchase onboard. If bringing food please keep it to a light snack
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to obtain boarding passes
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Peak fall foliage is not guaranteed. We have seen fall colors at their peak as early as mid-October and as late early December along the waterfront in the Palisades of New Jersey (the prime destination of our fall foliage excursions). Refunds due to ‘lack of color’, will not be honored. Cruising on the Hudson River, north by the Palisades, is a unique and interesting route and is the declared value of this excursion.
- Most travelers can participate
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Reduced capacity onboard. Guests will be assigned a zone at check-in to practice social distancing on each trip. Masks are required. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to boarding.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Classic Harbor Line, 62 Chelsea Piers, Pier 62, New York, NY 10011, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point