- Seating available in covered and heated salon with large windows. *Please note that although the boat is heated, it is also drafty and we advise you to bring hats & gloves.
- A complimentary beverage is included from the bar. Additional drinks available for purchase by credit card only.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a lunch.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, New York City, New York
Depart from Chelsea Piers and enjoy views of Manhattan's skyline from midtown north as the boat cruises up the Hudson River.
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, New York City, New York
Cruise under this iconic bridge as the boat cruises north towards the Palisade Cliffs.
Pass By: Upper West Side, New York City, New York
Enjoy views of Manhattan as the boat departs from Chelsea Piers and then cruise north on the Hudson River along the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
- Food is not included (guests are welcome to bring their own lunch onboard)
- Beverages are available for purchase by credit card throughout the cruise
- Gratuities are not included but recommended for the captain and crew
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to obtain boarding passes
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Peak fall foliage is not guaranteed. We have seen fall colors at their peak as early as mid-October and as late early December along the waterfront in the Palisades of New Jersey (the prime destination of our fall foliage excursions). Refunds due to ‘lack of color’, will not be honored. Cruising on the Hudson River, north by the Palisades, is a unique and interesting route and is the declared value of this excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Classic Harbor Line
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point