While the boat cruises around the island of Manhattan, guests enjoy a bountiful holiday-themed menu served family-style per table. Expect freshly baked bagels and lox, assortment of pastries, seasonal fruit, a festive salad, mini frittatas, a roasted ham or turkey and dessert. One complimentary beverage is also included with each ticket.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Seasonal Offer
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get an up-close view of the Statue of Liberty on this cruise as the boat passes by for a great photo opportunity.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Many historic landmarks can be seen from the main observation cabin or open bow as the boat cruises around Manhattan. Take in Ellis Island as the boat cruises onward to New York Harbor.
Pass By: SeaGlass Carousel, Enter Across from 17 State Street Battery Park, New York City, NY 10004
Cruise past Manhattan's Financial District and Battery Park City as the boat heads toward the Statue of Liberty.
Pass By: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Great views of One World Trade Center and Manhattan's Financial District as the boat rounds the southern part of Manhattan.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Enjoy a unique view from under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges as the boat cruises up the East River.
Pass By: Manhattan Bridge, South Street and FDR Drive, New York City, NY 10002
Cruise up the East River and under all 18 bridges that connect Manhattan to more New York boroughs.
Pass By: Williamsburg Bridge, Delancey St, New York City, NY 11104
Enjoy views from the observation cabin or open bow as the boat cruises under one of the bridges connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- 3-course prix fixe family-style brunch
- One complimentary beverage
- Gratuity (recommended for the captain, crew and chef)
- Additional beverages are available for purchase onboard by credit card
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth and receive boarding passes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Classy, casual dress
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Groups of 8 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 15% group gratuity
- Each booking party is assigned a private banquet separated by plexiglass in the grand salon
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let operator know in advance if purchasing tickets separately from others in your party so that they can seat you together
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As of March 7, 2022, proof of vaccination will not be required. As of April 21, 2022, Facial Masks are optional, but of course welcome, on all our vessels.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
2 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point