Manhattan II for a leisurely, 2.75-hour weekend brunch. Step aboard a warm, cozy, and spectacularly decorated main cabin that will surely get guests into the spirit of the season!
While the boat cruises around the island of Manhattan, guests enjoy a bountiful holiday-themed buffet! Expect freshly baked bagels and lox, assortment of muffins, cinnamon-apple pastries, seasonal fruit, harvest-mix kale salad, mini frittatas, a gluten-free gingerbread waffle station with all the fixings, breakfast sausage, seasonal roasted vegetables, spiral cut ham, along with one complimentary beverage, including the option of a spicy Bloody Mary, mimosas, Egg Nog, juice, coffee and tea.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Seasonal Offer
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, New York City, New York
Get an up-close view of the Statue of Liberty on this cruise as the boat passes by for a great photo opportunity.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York City, New York
Many historic landmarks can be seen from the main observation cabin or open bow as the boat cruises around Manhattan. Take in Ellis Island as the boat cruises onward to New York Harbor.
Pass By: Battery Park, New York City, New York
Cruise past Manhattan's Financial District and Battery Park City as the boat heads toward the Statue of Liberty.
Pass By: One World Observatory, New York City, New York
Great views of One World Trade Center and Manhattan's Financial District as the boat rounds the southern part of Manhattan.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, New York
Enjoy a unique view from under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges as the boat cruises up the East River.
Pass By: Manhattan Bridge, New York City, New York
Cruise up the East River and under all 18 bridges that connect Manhattan to more New York boroughs.
Pass By: Williamsburg Bridge, New York City, New York
Enjoy views from the observation cabin or open bow as the boat cruises under one of the bridges connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- 4-course brunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth and receive boarding passes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Classy, casual dress
- There will be assigned seating if the cruise is more than half full. Seating is family style at conversation-friendly tables. If you are a group of 8-10 you will most likely have the table to yourself. If you are a couple, you will be placed at a table with other people depending on how many other passengers will be joining the cruise. When purchasing tickets, please note in the reservation if you are buying tickets separately from others in your group.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are permitted; pets are not permitted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
62 Chelsea Piers
2 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point