While the boat cruises around the island of Manhattan, guests enjoy a bountiful holiday-themed buffet! Expect freshly baked bagels and lox, assortment of muffins, cinnamon-apple pastries, seasonal fruit, harvest-mix kale salad, mini frittatas, a gluten-free gingerbread waffle station with all the fixings, breakfast sausage, seasonal roasted vegetables, spiral cut ham, along with one complimentary beverage, including the option of a spicy Bloody Mary, mimosas, Egg Nog, juice, coffee and tea.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Seasonal Offer
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Sit back and enjoy a gorgeous 360-degree view of the island from the climate-controlled and glassed-enclosed back-deck observatory of a 1920s-style motor yacht. On this 2.75 hour cruise, guests will completely circumnavigate the entire island of Manhattan (passing under all 18 bridges) while taking in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory.
Highlights along the way include:
- The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline and One World Trade
- Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
So hop aboard the Manhattan or Manhattan II today for a cheerful holiday brunch cruise around the most famous island in the world!
- 4-course brunch
- 1 complimentary beverage from the bar is included in your ticket. Additional drinks are available for purchase by credit card.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth and receive boarding passes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Classy, casual dress
- There will be assigned seating if the cruise is more than half full. Seating is family style at conversation-friendly tables. If you are a group of 8-10 you will most likely have the table to yourself. If you are a couple, you will be placed at a table with other people depending on how many other passengers will be joining the cruise. When purchasing tickets, please note in the reservation if you are buying tickets separately from others in your group.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pier 62 of the Chelsea Piers Complex. Located between 22nd and 23rd street off the Westside Highway.
Once at the Chelsea Piers complex, walk around the north side of the building toward the river. The ticket booth is located on the corner of Pier 62.
2 hours 45 minutes