Step aboard the teak decks of our elegant 1920s style yachts and experience a comfortable and unique tour on the Hudson River from the climate-controlled and glassed-enclosed back-deck observatory or outer decks on the Yacht Manhattan or Yacht Manhattan II.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Instant Confirmation
- Fully narrated tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Enjoy views of Manhattan's financial district and One World Trade Center from New York Harbor.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Great views of historical landmarks can be seen from the observation cabin or open bow as the boat cruises around New York Harbor on this 90-minute cruise.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get up-close views of the Statue of Liberty as the boat cruises by for a great photo opportunity.
Pass By: Woolworth Building, 233 Broadway, New York City, NY 10003
Many buildings will be pointed out throughout the cruise, including the Woolworth Building.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Views of the Brooklyn Bridge can be seen as the boat cruises New York Harbor.
- This cruise is fully narrated by a member of the AIANY
- Each reservation will be assigned a private table. A 3 ticket purchase minimum is required
- Gratuities are not included but recommended for the Captain, crew and guide
- Food & beverages are not offered at this time. Guests are permitted to bring their own water bottle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years (valid ID required)
- For your security, at check-in you are required to present a valid photo identification matching the name listed on your booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This cruise is not for children ages 14 and under due to this being a heavily narrated event. We recommend families to join us on Statue & Skyline tours, day sails or any other minimally narrated day time event
- This cruise is a heavily-narrated tour experience. It's for those seeking an informative, exciting, and content-rich trip. We require guest conversations to be kept to a reasonable level so that narration can be heard by all
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Due to health and safety regulations, food is not offered or permitted at this time. Please plan to eat before or after the cruise
- Due to health and safety regulations, beverages are not offered or permitted at this time
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests are permitted to bring aboard a person water bottle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Capacity is reduced to at least 50% on all of our excursions. Guests will be assigned ‘zones’ or ‘tables’ at check-in to practice social distancing on each trip. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to boarding. Food & beverages are not offered or permitted at this time.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point