Aboard the teak decks of our elegant 1920s style yachts, the Manhattan and Manhattan II, you'll experience a comfortable and unique tour through the Hudson and East Rivers from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory or wander to the outer decks for fresh air and sunlight (weather permitting). Guests are additionally treated to a complimentary beer, wine or champagne from the bar as well as soda, water, tea or coffee. Additional beverages and a full bar are available for purchase by credit card.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Instant Confirmation
- Fully narrated tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Enjoy views of Manhattan's financial district and One World Trade Center from New York Harbor.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Great views of historical landmarks can be seen from the observation cabin or open bow as the boat cruises around New York Harbor on this 90-minute cruise.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get up-close views of the Statue of Liberty as the boat cruises by for a great photo opportunity.
Pass By: Woolworth Building, 233 Broadway, New York City, NY 10003
Many buildings will be pointed out throughout the cruise, including the Woolworth Building.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Enjoy a unique view of this historic bridge as the boat cruises up the East River.
Pass By: Manhattan Bridge, South Street and FDR Drive, New York City, NY 10002
Look up at this beautiful bridge as the boat cruises the East River.
Pass By: Williamsburg Bridge, Delancey St, New York City, NY 11104
Pass under this bridge as the boat cruises along the East River.
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Enjoy views of New York's skyline from a unique water perspective.
Pass By: Roosevelt Island, New York City, NY
A notable site to see up-close as the boat cruises along the East River.
- Gratuities are not included but recommended for the Captain, crew and guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years (valid ID required)
- For your security, at check-in you are required to present a valid photo identification matching the name listed on your booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This cruise is not for children ages 14 and under due to this being a heavily narrated event. We recommend families to join us on Statue & Skyline tours, day sails or any other minimally narrated day time event
- This cruise is a heavily-narrated tour experience. It's for those seeking an informative, exciting, and content-rich trip. We require guest conversations to be kept to a reasonable level so that narration can be heard by all
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point