Aboard the yachts, experience a comfortable and unique tour through the Hudson, East, and Harlem Rivers from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory or wander to the outer decks for fresh air and sunlight. Guests are treated to one complimentary beer, wine or champagne from the bar & a light snack about 1-hour into the trip. Additional beverages are available for purchase by credit card. On this cruise, you will circumnavigate the island of Manhattan (passing under all 18 bridges) while taking in monuments, architecture, parks and infrastructure with narration by a member of the AIANY Chapter.
- Fully narrated tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: One World Observatory, New York City, New York
Learn about the buildings that make up Manhattan's Financial District as the boat cruises around Manhattan. Enjoy live commentary about many famous buildings from the guide throughout the cruise.
Pass By: Woolworth Building, New York City, New York
Spot the Woolworth Building as the boat cruises around Manhattan and enjoy live commentary about many famous buildings from the guide.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, New York City, New York
Great up-close views of the Statue of Liberty can be seen from the boats observation cabin or open bow. A nice photo opportunity!
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, New York
Cruise under all 18 bridges that connect Manhattan to the outer boroughs, New York and New Jersey on this 2.75-hour cruise, including the historic Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges!
Pass By: Lower East Side, New York City, New York
Learn about the buildings that make up Manhattan's Lower East Side as the boat cruises around Manhattan. Enjoy live commentary about many famous buildings from the guide throughout the cruise.
Pass By: Chrysler Building, New York City, New York
Spot the Chrysler Building as the boat cruises up the East River and enjoy live commentary about many famous buildings from the guide.
Pass By: Roosevelt Island, New York City, New York
Up-close views of this historic island can be seen as the boat cruises along the East River.
Pass By: Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park, New York City, New York
Just one of the many points of interest you'll see up-close from the comfort of the boats observation cabin or open bow.
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, New York City, New York
As the boat cruises the northern part of Manhattan, enjoy a pass under the GW Bridge that connects Manhattan to New Jersey.
- 1 complimentary beverage and a light refreshment
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise, but recommended.
- Additional beverages are available for purchase by credit card only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guarantee of a full circumnavigation of Manhattan is not included. On rare occasions, the Spuyten Duyvil train bridge is inoperable and cannot open for us to pass through. This is often times not known until our tour is underway. River closures may also occur for a number of reasons. There are no refunds for tours that cannot fully circumnavigate. We will accommodate such cases with a tour that features a double backing of the route and further detail of the waterfront sites.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are permitted; pets are not permitted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
62 Chelsea Piers
2 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point