Current NY State Covid Restrictions allow for outdoor music only. Our Jazz Trio will be stationed outside the main salon with our main salon doors wide open. Though the main salon is heated, plan for cool temperatures during our Fall/Winter/Spring Jazz Cruises due to the doors being open. Guests are encouraged to bring warm coats, hats, gloves and a lap blanket. The boat has been updated with MERV 13 HEPA filters.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Instant Confirmation
- See the sights illuminated at night
Step aboard a 1920s-style yacht and cruise along the Hudson River listening to our resident live Jazz band! Sit back, relax and take in unobstructed skyline views of Manhattan, Battery Park City, Manhattan's financial district, the Statue of Liberty.
• One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
• Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
• Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
• Seaport District NYC, 19 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10038
• Governors Island National Monument, New York Harbor Ferry Terminal, New York City, NY 10004
- Cruise around Manhattan with live Jazz band
- One complimentary beverage included
- Food is required to accompany any alcoholic beverage. Light snacks available for purchase onboard
- Due to Covid-19, if bringing food please keep to a simple, light snack
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 (valid ID required)
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Bring a photo ID that matches the name listed on your reservation
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests are not permitted to bring alcohol onboard
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Capacity is reduced to at least 50 percent on all of our excursions. Guests will be assigned a table at check-in to practice social distancing throughout the trip. Masks are required. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to boarding.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Classic Harbor Line, 62 Chelsea Piers, Pier 62, New York, NY 10011, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point