Cruise up the Hudson River to see the magical foliage of the Palisades on this lightly narrated tour. Private tables will be assigned per reservation in the grand salon. Enjoy the views of the New Jersey Palisades - one of the areas most dramatic geological riverside features.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Upper West Side, Columbus and Amsterdam Ave. between 63rd and 85th Streets, New York City, NY
Cruise north on the Hudson River and enjoy views of the Upper West Side of Manhattan along with fall foliage along the waterfront.
Pass By: Columbia University, 116th Street, New York City, NY 10027
Cruise by Columbia University from the water as the boat heads north toward the Palisades.
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Enjoy unique views of the bridge up-close as the boat cruises up the Hudson River
Pass By: Little Red Lighthouse, Fort Washington Park Hudson River Greenway under the Manhattan side of the George Washington Bridge, New York City, NY 10033
Cruise by the Little Red Lighthouse located in Fort Washington Park on the Manhattan side of the George Washington Bridge.
- One alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage
- Complimentary fare including soup, sandwiches, salad and dessert will be provided
- Gratuities for the hardworking captain and crew (recommended)
- Additional beverages are available for purchase onboard by credit card
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; Minimum drinking age is 21 years (valid ID required)
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Groups of 8 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 15% group gratuity
- Most travelers can participate
- Each booking party is assigned a private banquet separated by plexiglass in the grand salon
- Peak fall foliage is not guaranteed. We have seen fall colors at their peak as early as mid-October and as late early December along the waterfront in the Palisades of New Jersey (the prime destination of our fall foliage excursions). Refunds due to ‘lack of color’, will not be honored. Cruising on the Hudson River, north by the Palisades, is a unique and interesting route and is the declared value of this excursion.
- Please let operator know in advance if purchasing tickets separately from others in your party so that they can seat you together
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- As of August 16th, we will require guests 12 & older to provide proof of vaccination at check-in. Guests will be assigned private tables onboard. When in our interior spaces, masks are required unless seated at your table while eating & drinking. Masks are not required on outdoor spaces of the boat
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Classic Harbor Line, 62 Chelsea Piers, Pier 62, New York, NY 10011, USA
Returns to original departure point