- Enjoy the outdoors and relax aboard a classic sailboat
- Sail north on the Hudson, with unsurpassed views of the Upper West Side
- Pass the Palisades, a picturesque area lined with breathtaking cliffs and a great area for foliage
- Lunch is not included, so guests are welcome to bring their own picnic items onboard
- A few rounds of complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soda & lots of hot cocoa + options for spiking are included in each ticket. The crew will serve a few rounds of drinks, but it is not an unlimited booze-cruise.
- Bundle up (bring warm layers depending on the temperature & the breeze)
- Bring your camera! This is typically a great adventure for photography.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Upper West Side, Columbus and Amsterdam Ave. between 63rd and 85th Streets, New York City, NY
Enjoy foliage views on the Upper West Side as the boat sails north along the Hudson River.
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Sail under the George Washington Bridge as the boat heads North on the Hudson River toward the Palisades for an up-close look at the cliffs and foliage.
- A few rounds of complimentary beverages throughout the sail
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food is not included - customers are welcome to bring their own lunch onboard
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress for the weather - bring lots of layers, hats, gloves and scarves depending on the weather
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Peak fall foliage is not guaranteed. We have seen fall colors at their peak as early as mid-October and as late early December along the waterfront in the Palisades of New Jersey (the prime destination of our fall foliage excursions). Refunds due to ‘lack of color’, will not be honored. Cruising on the Hudson River, north by the Palisades, is a unique and interesting route and is the declared value of this excursion.
- Most travelers can participate
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Classic Harbor Line, 62 Chelsea Piers, Pier 62, New York, NY 10011, USA
3 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point