- Enjoy the outdoors and relax aboard a classic sailboat
- Sail north on the Hudson, with unsurpassed views of the Upper West Side
- Pass the Palisades, a picturesque area lined with breathtaking cliffs and a great area for foliage
- Complimentary homemade hot cocoa
- Bundle up (Lot's of warm layers depending on the temperature & the breeze!)
- Usually a great adventure for photography
- Pass under the grand George Washington Bridge
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Upper West Side, Columbus and Amsterdam Ave. between 63rd and 85th Streets, New York City, NY
Enjoy foliage views on the Upper West Side as the boat sails north along the Hudson River.
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Sail under the George Washington Bridge as the boat heads North on the Hudson River toward the Palisades for an up-close look at the cliffs and foliage.
- One complimentary beverage included
- Food is required to accompany any alcoholic beverage. A light snack will be provided
- 3.5-hour sail on the Hudson River
- Due to Covid-19, if bringing food please keep to a simple, light snack
- Gratuity is not included but recommended for the captain and crew
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress for the weather - bring lots of layers, hats, gloves and scarves depending on the weather
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Peak fall foliage is not guaranteed. We have seen fall colors at their peak as early as mid-October and as late early December along the waterfront in the Palisades of New Jersey (the prime destination of our fall foliage excursions). Refunds due to ‘lack of color’, will not be honored. Cruising on the Hudson River, north by the Palisades, is a unique and interesting route and is the declared value of this excursion.
- Most travelers can participate
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Capacity is reduced to at least 50 percent on all of our excursions. Guests will be assigned ‘zones’ at check-in to practice social distancing throughout the trip. Masks are required. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to boarding.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Classic Harbor Line, 62 Chelsea Piers, Pier 62, New York, NY 10011, USA
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point