- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your cruise starts at Chelsea Piers, where you'll step aboard the Manhattan or Manhattan II.
Narrated by your guide and captain, the tour provides views of major Lower Manhattan sites in just 90 minutes, including the Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge. You're welcome to relax in the spectacular glassed-in observatories on the back decks, which are equipped with cushioned seating around conversation-friendly tables and are heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer. This climate-controlled environment provides stunning, panoramic views.
One beer or glass of wine, sparkling wine, soda, juice, or water is included; additional drinks can be purchased from the full bar on board. So hop on one of these elegant vessels, and see New York as it was meant to be seen — from the water.
Note: Food is not served but you are welcome to bring your own.
- One complimentary beverage from the bar (beer, wine, champagne or soft drink). Additional beverages available for purchase
- Food is not served during the cruise, but please feel free to bring a small picnic of your own
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 (valid ID required)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Chelsea Piers (Pier 62)
1 hour 30 minutes