This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, New York City, New York
Sail by Battery Park and Manhattan's Financial District offering sweeping views of Manhattan's skyline.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York City, New York
Sail by Ellis Island and onward as the boat makes its way to New York Harbor.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, New York City, New York
Take in up-close views as the boat sails by the Statue for the perfect photo opportunity at sunset. Look back at Manhattan for sweeping skyline views.
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, New York
Sail around New York Harbor and enjoy views of Manhattan's famous skyline at sunset. Watch the sun dip below the horizon behind Lady Liberty and enjoy some great photo opportunities, or just sit back and relax in a peaceful environment.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- What Is Not Included?
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your sail, but recommended for the captain and crew
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted and charged an additional 15% large group gratuity.
- Food is not included. Guests are welcome to bring their own picnic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult ticketing applies to all travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 76 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
62 Chelsea Piers
Returns to original departure point