- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Your New York sightseeing adventure begins as you fly down the Hudson River toward the harbor, passing Manhattan's Financial District, the Woolworth Building and Ellis Island. After a bird's-eye view of the Statue of Liberty, fly over Governors Island and the Verrazano Bridge joining Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Returning up the Hudson, you'll pass the aircraft carrier USS Intrepid to view Midtown's famous skyscrapers: Empire State, Chrysler and Met Life (Pan Am) Buildings, along with Central Park, St. John the Divine Cathedral, Columbia University, George Washington Bridge and the Palisade of New Jersey.
Please note: You must call to reserve your preferred time after booking. The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. After April 1 2017, the heliport fee will increase to USD$40.00 per person.
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. After April 1 2017, the heliport fee will increase to USD$40.00 per person. The heliport surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once your booking is complete, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Reservations are STRONGLY encouraged
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (158.7 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- 0-1 years old free. The child must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age
Security Requirements: All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
- Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Flights operate from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport
Flights leave every half hour from 9am to 630pm Monday- Saturday. Closed on Sunday. Holidays 9am to 5pm.
You will be required to call the tour operator upon arrival in New York to confirm flight time. You must check in 30 minutes prior to departure time.
Returns to original departure point