- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Your New York sightseeing adventure begins as you fly down the Hudson River toward the harbor, passing Manhattan's Financial District, the Woolworth Building and Ellis Island. After a bird's-eye view of the Statue of Liberty, fly over Governors Island and the Verrazano Bridge joining Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Returning up the Hudson, you'll pass the aircraft carrier USS Intrepid to view Midtown's famous skyscrapers: Empire State, Chrysler and Met Life (Pan Am) Buildings, along with Central Park, St. John the Divine Cathedral, Columbia University, George Washington Bridge and the Palisade of New Jersey.
Please note: You must call to reserve your preferred time after booking. The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$40.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$40.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (158.7 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- 0-1 years old free. The child must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age
- All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
- Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Liberty Helicopters, 6 E River Bikeway, New York, NY 10004, USA
Returns to original departure point