- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
If action and adventure is your thing, then join this exhilarating 90-minute Jet Ski expedition to Coney Island and into the Atlantic Ocean. Riding the Cyclone or Deno's Wonder Wheel is fun, but just wait until you hop on a Jet Ski and zip along the shoreline of this world-famous amusement destination.
After an iconic photo-op, get ready for thrills of your own as you head into the ocean, jump waves and explore the Rockaway Beaches. During your tour you will get to see the famous Parachute Jump (Brooklyn's Eiffel Tower), the Cyclone, Deno's Wonder Wheel and many NYC beaches.
This Jet Ski tour is packed full of thrills, chills, fun and excitement, making you feel like a kid again. You may even have an opportunity to witness some of the areas marine life such as dolphins, whales and seals.
- Use of Jet Ski
- Complimentary photos taken during the tour
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Operational and Safety Training
- 2nd Passenger may be added at check-in for $35
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What attire do I wear to ride a Jet Ski?
Make your experience as comfortable as possible by wearing beach attire (something you would swim in). Don't forget to bring your sunglasses, a towel, sun lotion and clothing to change into after the water activities
- Whist is the Minimum age?
18 years to operate jet ski, under 18 years of age may ride on the jet ski as a passenger with a parent or guardian present and a completed parental consent form
- Each Jet Ski rental requires a $250 security deposit along with a $10 damage insurance policy, or a $500 security deposit without the damage insurance. The security deposit can be held as a credit card authorization or in cash. The security deposit is returned upon safe and undamaged return of the Jet Ski.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Rockaway Beach, New York