inside Battery Park at the Hudson River (enter across from 17 State St.)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Seasonal Offer
Head to Battery Park to board the Clipper City, your classic sailing vessel for the afternoon. This 158-foot-long (48-meter) tall ship is a replica of the lumber-hauling schooners that drove the American lumber industry more than a century ago, and can comfortably fit 150 people – the most of any passenger sailboat in the United States.
Take a seat or relax on the wrap-around deck as you set sail along New York Harbor. If you're up for it, you can even help raise the sails or take a turn at the helm! Then, enjoy fantastic views of Brooklyn Heights skyline, the Red Hook neighborhood, Battery Park, and the Manhattan skyline before heading toward the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
During your sail, you’ll be served six types of craft beers from breweries all over New York such as Brooklyn Brewery, KelSo of Brooklyn, Fire Island Beer Company, Southampton Publick House, Ithaca Beer Company, Empire Brewing Company, Lake Placid Brewery, Keegan Ales and Captain Lawrence Brewing Company. These crisp, cold ales and lagers are all handpicked from your expert host, so you know you're tasting some of the best beer in New York.
Pair your tastings with cheese and charcuterie sourced from a popular Brooklyn shop specializing in high-end, unique cheeses and meats. Tastings vary week to week, but generally include a variety of meats, medium-soft and hard cheeses, plus dried fruits, nuts and cornichons.
Savor the last of your relaxing afternoon on the water as you finish up your tastings and make your way back to Battery Park.
- Transport by classic tall ship
- Six beer tastings and food pairings
- Expert captain and crew
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Sails in light to moderate rain. If canceled due to severe weather, your sail will be rescheduled at no charge
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. Valid photo ID is required
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Battery Park, Slip #2
1-hour and 45-minutes
Returns to original departure point