This day and night ticket allows you to experience the city from the world's most famous building. Experience the 360-degree, open-air observatory under the sun and the sparkling city lights the same night.
- Editor's Pick
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
Experience this world renowned landmark at day and night with this dual option ticket (both tickets must be used the same calendar day by the same customer). See the expansive daytime views and the city lights sparkle that night.
The Observation Deck wraps around the building’s spire, providing 360-degree views of New York and beyond. From up here you’ll get one-of-a-kind views of Central Park, The Hudson River and East River, The Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, The Statue of Liberty, and much more. Download the official Observatory Experience app which teaches you about your view from every direction. Then take advantage of our high-powered binoculars to get a closer look.
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Daytime ticket must be redeemed between 8:00am-8:59pm
- Evening ticket must be redeemed after 9:00pm
- Both tickets must be used the same calendar day by the same customer
- Voucher is non-transferable
- Voucher is non-refundable
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Empire State Building
Empire State Building: 8:00am-2:00am
Last elevators to the top are at 1:15am