Starting with the spectacular new entrance which opened last August, the second floor galleries allow guests to walk through a museum experience and enjoy a journey into The Empire State Building history and mystique. The multiple hands-on exhibits take visitors of all ages back in time through storytelling that begins from the inspiration, to the construction, and to its current place in pop culture.
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Visit: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Visit the World's Most Famous Building for a behind-the-scenes VIP tour. Only seven ticket holders per tour will have the chance to tour the Empire State Building with an official ambassador. This is a unique opportunity to learn the stories behind the construction and history of the Empire State Building. Check-in at the Fifth Avenue lobby information desk and experience the Empire State Building as a VIP with priority access to the famous 86th floor for an unforgettable 90-minute tour. Bring home an included commemorative photograph and memories of a lifetime. Choose from 5 daily time slots, Monday through Friday.
- 90-minute, guided tour with an Empire State Building Observatory Ambassador
- VIP priority access to the 86th floor
- Commemorative souvenir photograph
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Photo ID required for all travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
1 hour 30 minutes