Starting with the spectacular new entrance which opened last August, the second floor galleries allow guests to walk through a museum experience and enjoy a journey into The Empire State Building history and mystique.
- Skip the line
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
Visit: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
The Empire State Building is waiting for you day or night. Come watch the sunset as New York is bathed in warm orange, red and yellow tones, then stick around as the lights come on all over town. Or come later and listen to the live music (weekends only) as the stars and lights twinkle romantically. Whenever you come, enjoy the magic without the wait.
There are 3 lines at the Empire State Building Observatory: the security line (required for all visitors), the ticket line and the elevator line. You may proceed directly to the turnstile with your voucher.
VIP Express Experience Upgrade
Speed past the lines on your way to the tallest point in Manhattan! Your VIP Express Experience voucher will enable you to proceed directly to the front of every line, saving valuable time to do all the other things New York is famous for. Don't spend your valuable holiday time waiting in line -- there's no faster way to the top of the Empire State Building!
You'll be greeted on the second floor to redeem your pass pre-security, eliminating the need to redeem vouchers at the ticket office. You'll also receive a special wristband to identify you as a VIP Express Experience pass holder.
VIP Express Experience passes are especially valuable from Memorial Day through Labor Day, from Thanksgiving until New Year's any time of day and all holiday weekends. Other times of year the pass is recommended for planned visits between 11am and 2pm, and one hour before and after sunset. Limited numbers of passes are sold, so typical wait time is under 5-minutes. Specific wait times cannot be guaranteed, only front of line privileges.
Voucher can be redeemed within a year of date purchased - plan your visit around the weather!
- Admission Ticket to 86th floor Observation Deck
- Access to new second floor immersive exhibits
- Panoramic views of up to six states from the surrounding open - air promenade
- Admire a spectacular 360-degree view of New York City from the 86th floor observatory
- Free admission for children 0-5
- Complimentary self-guided mutimedia app in multiple languages via the App Store or Google Play
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vouchers are valid up to a year from date of purchase
- No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
- Infant tickets for children 0-5 years are free and can be picked up at the ticket office upon arrival
- Skip-the-line privileges are only available with the VIP Express Experience Admission Ticket option
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Empire State Building