- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
The Fashion Window Walking Tour is the world's premiere fashion tour, highly acclaimed by Time Out New York and top-ranked on TripAdvisor. It's a fun and exciting in-depth journey into NYC's fashion industry, its most famous stores, how they design their windows, and the latest fashions on display. Time Out New York says "WindowsWear took window-shopping to a whole new level" and NYCgo listed it as one of the top tours in NYC!
Sites Visited Include**
Historic Fifth Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue
Tiffany & Company
The NY Public Library
Dolce & Gabbana
The Diamond District
The Cartier Mansion
St. Patrick's Cathedral
**WINDOWS VISITED ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, WINDOWSWEAR DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR WINDOWS UNDER CONSTRUCTION**
- Tour escort/host
- Walking tour
- Gratuities, Recommended
- Souvenir WindowsWear Window Prints: Saks Fifth Avenue, Ralph Lauren, Coach, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Company, Bergdorf Goodman, Selfridges, Kleinfeld (available to purchase on booking page)
- WindowsWear Cinch Sack (available to purchase on booking page)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 17 blocks.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates in all seasonal weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Language operated: English
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
WindowsWear Museum at Berkeley College
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday to Friday: 3pm
Saturday: 12pm noon
Tour ends at Bergdorf Goodman on the corner of 58 street and Fifth Avenue