- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Don't plan to break your personal best time! It's a casual run and we make brief stops along the way to take pictures and discuss points of interest. Average pace time is 9:30 minutes/mile. No treadmill can compare!
Our guides will lead you on a 3.5 mile run through Central Park during which you will learn about its amazing history.
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before start time
- Bring as few personal items as possible. There is no place to store bags and other personal items.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Central Park South
(meeting location provided on voucher)