- Excellent value for money
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
Recommended by Fodor's Travel! Enough food for lunch/brunch, plus fascinating tales along the way!
Enjoy some of New York City’s best and most unique food stops with a local! Explore two of New York’s most iconic and picturesque neighborhoods: Flatiron & Union Square. On this tour you will enjoy gourmet tastings -- enough food for lunch. PS - this tour has excellent substitutions for vegetarians. You will walk one mile.
Included on the tour is the following food:
- Delicious breakfast foccacia while touring at Mario Batali’s epic artisanal Italian food emporium, Eataly
- Historic Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop (a celebrity favorite), established in 1939, for a classic New York sandwich
- Never ending cheese samples plus an out of this world grilled cheese sandwich at Beecher’s Cheese, where believe-it-or-not, they make cheese right in the middle of Manhattan!
- Savor award-winning baked goods at Bread’s Bakery
We also stop for photos at the famous Flatiron Building and explore Madison Square Park and Union Square and learn about their incredible history. Please note that food stop are subject to change.
More about the neighborhood:
Over a hundred years ago, the Flatiron District was a very important commercial and residential district in New York City. The Met Life Tower was once the tallest building in the world, many important historical figures lived in the neighborhood and there was of course, Ladies Mile. Today, this incredibly beautiful and charming neighborhood is full of the city’s best restaurants and shops. Come enjoy all the modern day popularity of the Flatiron District and hear the interesting tales of what came before.
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Water available at most stops
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
NYC Flat Iron District
(meeting location provided on voucher)
Tour ends at Bread's Bakery near Union Square