- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Family friendly
This quality fresh food eating tour in one of New York's greatest eating neighborhoods is a different experience from standard food tours. You are on a real eating tour for those who love food and want to experience real New York eating. This is not a sampling tour and you do not stand on the corner and get a piece of cheese, leaving you wanting more. You choose what you like and how much by purchasing small items at each stop while spending just $15 to $20 on average for food on the tour and the tour will replace a restaurant meal. This is often money you would be spending anyway. Ticket includes a $10 food credit. Since this is first and foremost an eating tour you will experience the city and its eateries the same way New Yorkers do - on foot.
The tour is relaxed and informal as you walk the neighborhoods of real non-tourist New York and make friends with others from around the world. Part of the fun of the tour is that each stop is a surprise but you are not obligated to purchase items at any location. There is no set order such as savory to sweet or smaller to larger items. There are usually many choices at each location. Many stops are at smaller places so there is both inside and outside eating on each tour and walking with food. Enjoy a uniquely different experience and tour. See and eat New York like a New Yorker. Enjoy a tour that has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence 2011-2016.
Take a bite out of the Big Apple on this tour that showcases the best of New York eating. Travelers will select and pay for the items they choose and spend approximately $15 to $20 on food. Ticket includes a $10 food voucher which are ideal for those giving the tour as a gift.
This relaxed and informal tour showcases the best of NYC food and take travelers beyond the local tourist stops. Many of the stops will have either indoor or outdoor eating options, no purchase is required at any one stop. See and eat New York like a real New Yorker!
- Local, professional guide
- Walking tour
- Subway tips after you book to help you save money on your trip
- Unbiased restaurant recommendations on the tour to help you eat like a local and save money for your trip
- $10 Food Credit
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions (MetroCard-Subway Pass required for the tour). Manhattan tours require one or two rides. Brooklyn and Queens tours require three or four. Complete instructions and subway tips to help you save money on your trip are sent within 24 to 48 hours after you book the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
East Village Variety, East Village Block Party and International Express Guided Tours meet at Grand Central Terminal (Outside). All other tours meet at Pennsylvania Station (Inside).
3 hours 30 minutes
Tours end in the neighborhood they take place in. Guide provides subway and/or walking directions to wherever you need to go.