- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Likely to Sell Out
This 7-hour tour will cover the most popular NYC attractions. Your guide will provide stories, information and commentary along the way. You won’t be on a tour bus jammed in traffic with a large, slow group of tourists. Instead, pound the pavement and ride the subway like a New Yorker! You will be happy you did. Learn, see and feel more of the Big Apple! There is approximately 5 miles of walking. Please do not book this tour if you cannot walk 5 miles over 7 hours.
- Times Square
- Broadway Theatre District
- Rockefeller Center
- Saint Patrick Cathedral
- Fifth Ave Shops
- Chrysler Building
- Grand Central Terminal
- New York City Subway
- Charging Bull
- Alexander Hamilton Custom House
- Canyon of Heroes/Ticker Tape Parade Route
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Statue of Liberty and NYC Skyline via Staten Island Ferry
- Trinity Church
- National 9/11 Memorial
- Wall Street
- New York Stock Exchange
- Federal Hall
- One World Observatory (tickets included, self guided)
- Admission ticket (One World Observatory)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions - $5.50 Metrocard needed upon arrival
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Approximately 5 miles of walking. Please do not book this tour if you cannot walk 5 miles over 7 hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Central location in NYC (specific details provided on voucher)
This tour ends at the One World Observatory in downtown Manhattan.