Enjoy a reliable and on time, private transfer from JFK or LGA to your Brooklyn hotel or residence. Ride in elegance of late-model climate controlled vehicles with leather seats with meet and greet services. Service is available 24/7 with skilled drivers who know the city’s streets inside and out. Your luxury transfer is all inclusive and includes taxes, tolls and gratuity plus a meet and greet at the airport to help you locate your vehicle fast to get you on your way.
The spacious sedans can accommodate up to 3 passengers and luxury SUVs up to 6 passengers. Book in advance and your greeter will be waiting for on arrival and escort you to your waiting vehicle.
- One-way private transfer from JFK or LGA to Brooklyn hotels or residences
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Local taxes
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Max Luggage Capacity: Sedan: 3 standard luggage size bags and 2 carry on per vehicle, SUV: 6 standard luggage size bags and 5 carry on per vehicle
- Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Surcharges will apply for multiple drop-offs in Brooklyn
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Departure Point: Airport Arrivals Hall Directions: After you have collected your luggage, please proceed to the airport arrivals hall. Your greeter will be holding a sign with the lead passengers name.
1 to 2 hours