Choose a no hassle transfer for your arrival into New York City and ride in our late model sedan or SUV to your Manhattan hotel. Your transfer includes all taxes, tolls and gratuity. As you depart from your flight, you will collect your luggage and proceed to the ground transpiration phone banks or call us directly to locate your sedan or SUV.
Enjoy a beautiful late model car for your private transfer from JFK, EWR or LGA to your Manhattan hotel. Your transfer includes all taxes, tolls and gratuity so you never have to worry that you will pay more. Plus we will match you will a highly skilled driver who knows the city’s streets inside and out. You will enjoy a comfortable trip into the city with the nicest fleet on the streets.
The spacious sedans can accommodate up to 3 passengers and SUVs up to 6 passengers. Book in advance be ready to go upon your arrival into NYC and leave your transfer to us. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- One-way private transfer from JFK, EWR or LGA to Manhattan hotel
- Local taxes
- Toll charges
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Surcharges will apply for multiple drop-offs in Manhattan
- Price is per person, based on three passengers per sedan and six per sports utility vehicle
- Wheelchair accessible
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Airport Arrivals Hall
Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)