Follow the path of Serena, Blair, Chuck, Dan, Vanessa and Nate on this three hour guided bus tour that goes to locations that were used in filming the hit TV series. Discover behind the scenes information and little known facts about the cast and crew of Gossip Girl from local New York City actors and actresses who are the guides on this exciting tour. Option to upgrade to priority seating is available.
- Visit the hotel, home to the Bass and Van der Woodsen families, where so many of the scenes from Gossip Girl take place
- Be "spotted" by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys
- See the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home
- Shop at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- Pass by the movie theater where Serena stood Dan up for their date.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Near New York Palace Hotel, New York
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Summer - Daily
Holiday - 2pm tour on select dates