Meeting Location: 282 Meserole St. Bushwick Brooklyn 11206
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
Although a bit under the radar, the district of Bushwick in the New York City borough of Brooklyn is home to some of the world's best street art. The Bushwick Collective and curator Joseph Ficalora have put together an outdoor art gallery with an incredible variety, and on this 1.5-hour walking tour, you'll discover the highlights.
Let an expert local artist take you around town, teach you about the history of graffiti, and show you the coolest local street art. Start with some of the early street artists like Blek Le Rat and Jef Aeroso, who were pioneers in the stencil game in the early 80s. Then move to Eelco Virus and Icy and Sot, new school graffiti practitioners. See over 20 walls from artists like Dasic, Nychos, Rubin, Damien Mitchell, and many more. You'll definitely be inspired, with a new appreciation for street art!
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Graff Tours
- Entry/Admission - Bushwick Collective Street Art
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
282 Meserole st.