- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Sit back and relax as your professional guide introduces you to Manhattan’s landmarks and eclectic neighborhoods, from Times Square to Central Park and everything in between. Some of the sights you’ll see along the way include Central Park, Little Italy, Fifth Avenue, Empire State Building, Harlem, Brooklyn Bridge and more!
Hop off to take guided walks around Wall Street, the South Street Seaport, Grant's Tomb, Rockefeller Center, Little Italy and One World Trade Center, giving you a more intimate, in-depth sightseeing experience. Take a scenic 1-hour sightseeing cruise on New York Harbor, offering an unparalleled perspective of the stunning New York City skyline and the Statue of Liberty.
- Professional guide
- Transport by double decker bus
- 1-hour New York Harbor cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to guarantee wheelchair accessibility
- Stops for lunch (at your own expense)
- Infants 2 years and under are free
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Gray Line Visitors Center