- Led by a local guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
Your tour begins with video presentation inside the Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural, which is located within a few minutes walk of Harlem’s most historic civil rights sights – walk in the footsteps of Malcolm X, Rev. Adam Clayton Powell Jr., A. Philip Randolph, Rev. Wyatt T, Walker and many others.
Portable images, sound and video will accompany Harlem Civil Rights Walking Tour bringing the history to life. Your tour is led by a born and raised Harlem resident who truly understands local Harlem culture due to living in the community their entire life.
- Walking Tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center is just minutes from Mid-Manhattan via uptown express subway.
- Along the way Harlem tour guide will showcase many restaurants and art and cultural institutions you can visit in Harlem after the tour is complete.
- Guests welcome to store luggage and bags inside Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center while on tour.
- Video, music and still pictures will be presented via portable sound and video equipment.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center