- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Instant Confirmation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Apollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York City, NY 10027-4408
Learn about Central Harlem during the Harlem Renaissance and Civil Rights era, as well as the current developments of the area. Stroll around the 125th street shopping corridor, visit the African Market in Little Senegal, and see stately homes and architecture in the historic district. See and learn about the Apollo Theater, Speaker’s Corner, Hotel Theresa and other sites contributing to the rich and diverse history and legacy of Harlem.
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
Stop At: Harlem One Stop Walking Tours, 502 W 142nd St Ground Floor, New York City, NY 10031-6163
Harlem One Stop Walking Tours.
- Guided tour by licensed tour guide and Harlem resident
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a walking tour. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- This tour focuses on neighborhood history. It does not include visit to church or music.
- Tour may be moderately difficult for the physically challenged.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
701 St Nicholas Ave, New York, NY 10031, USA
Apollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York, NY 10027, USA