- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
You'll visit three hidden jazz joints for hours of live music. Along the way you'll make stops to see and hear about Harlem's storied past and current scene. Venue entry fees for up to three clubs and transportation charges are included. Start and end the tour conveniently in Midtown Manhattan. You'll learn history of the neighborhood of the 20s and 40s jazz and club scenes which played pivotal roles in the development of jazz and brought the world’s attention to Harlem. Enjoy a night on the town with a NY local and jazz aficionado!
- Guided tour by licensed tour guide and jazz aficionado
- Entry to two - three jazz clubs
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You will take subway/taxi and walk to each location for an authentic neighborhood insider feel
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Columbus Circle- Midtown Manhattan
The tour starts promptly at 6:30pm