- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
On the first hour of your tour, you will take a guided walking tour of streets and sites associated with Harlem's Swing Dance culture and Lindy Hopper and Frankie Manning .
Then, join locals for a one-hour dance class with dance impresario and Frankie Manning ambassador. Learn basic swing dance and Lindy Hop steps which will leave you wanting to learn more on your return home!
This activity is family friendly although the tour is not suitable for children 8 years and younger. It is advised to wear comfortable shoes - suitable for walking and dancing. Beginners welcome. Partners not required.
- Swing Dance class
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Harlem
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before start time of tour. Latecomers may not be able to join once group departs meeting point.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
The Schomburg Center, 101 W 135th St, New York, NY 10030, USA
Returns to original departure point