- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
On this Sugar Hill to Washington Heights walking tour, your guide will take you on an informative walk through North Harlem. Learn about development of area and about Church of the Intercession & Trinity Cemetery – the resting place of some of New York City’s aristocracy and politicos who shaped the development of New York City.
Visit the Morris-Jumel Mansion and The Hispanic Society of America. See former residences of some of Harlem’s notable residents associated with the Harlem Renaissance. Leave with a new understanding of this unique New York neighborhood. This tour is led by a Harlem local and great for all ages.
- Guided tour by licensed tour guide and Harlem resident
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a walking tour. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- This tour focuses on neighborhood history. It does not include visit to church or music.
- Tour may be moderately difficult for the physically challenged.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Sugar Hill - North Harlem