• It is a 3 hour tour.
• The neighborhoods visited are Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn and DUMBO.
• The tour operates in small groups of 15 persons maximum. This allows you to enjoy the guided visit in the best conditions for a unique and memorable NYC experience.
• A knowledgeable and certified and local guide will provide you with all the insider information on Brooklyn guide.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York
Come to our Midtown office to begin the most eye-opening tour of Brooklyn you’ll ever have! Hop on the downtown train with your guide, just like a New Yorker, and head out to Brooklyn.
Brooklyn is known for its high concentration of writers, novelists and artists like Woody Allen, Truman Capote, Larry David and Jay Z to name just a few. You'll stroll through tree-lined streets and discover why Brooklyn is famous for its wide array of architectural styles reflecting the borough's diverse history. See stately brownstones, converted carriage houses and a plethora of beautiful churches; the most in any of the five boroughs.
As the city's newest mecca for fashionable boutiques, artisanal shops, and art galleries, Brooklyn is also a real foodies' paradise. From trendy lounges, pop-up bistros, or old-school delis and diners, there are limitless options for every taste. Whether you prefer artisanal restaurants or casual cafes, your knowledgeable guide is ready to share the best tips in Brooklyn dining. Or if you'd like, eat like a local and grab a quick bite at one of the food truck vendors that Brooklyn is famous for.
Your Brooklyn experience includes the visits of the following neighborhoods: Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, DUMBO and the Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Duration: 3 hours
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
- Public transportation ticket to Brooklyn
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
690 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
180 to 210 minutes
Returns to original departure point