- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Embark on a cruise and get a close-up view of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island’s Museum of Immigration. See 9/11 Memorial – Wall Street and the New York Stock Exchange. Visit the Tenement Museum on the Lower East Side and learn about its immigrants in the 1800’s. Explore the neighborhood to see the historic and architectural landmarks associated with African, Asian, German, Irish, Italian, Jewish and Latino immigrants. Discover the eclectic charm of the East Village with its unique shops, art galleries, hip bars and restaurants.
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
- Round-trip transportation by car: SUV or Sprinter van based on the number of people
- Entrance to the Lower East Side Tenement Museum
- Walking tour of downtown, Wall Street, Lower East Side, Chinatown, Little Italy and other
- Map of New York
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Near Times Square on Eighth Avenue
Please specify preferred departure time in Special Requirements box at checkout
Returns to original departure point