- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Harlem is home to a variety of ethnic groups. Guided by a professional local tour guide, learn more about Harlem from its start as a rural Dutch community to its renaissance and discover Uptown Manhattan. The tour includes 5 food stops so you can experience local life in Harlem and Uptown Manhattan in the tastiest way: through its food!
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
- 5 food samples
- Gratuities (optional)
- Public transportation ticket to Harlem
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Near Times Square on Eighth Avenue
Returns to original departure point