- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chrysler Building, New York City, New York
Fly past the Chrysler Building.
Pass By: Empire State Building, New York City, New York
Fly past the Empire State Building
Pass By: Rockefeller Center, New York City, New York
Fly past Rockefeller Center
Pass By: United Nations Headquarters, New York City, New York
Fly past the UN Headquarters
Pass By: TriBeCa, New York City, New York
Fly past TiBeCa
Pass By: SoHo, New York City, New York
Fly past Soho
Pass By: West Village, New York City, New York
Fly past the West Village
Pass By: Columbus Circle, New York City, New York
Fly past Columbus Circle.
Pass By: Central Park, New York City, New York
Fly above Central Park.
Pass By: Roosevelt Island, New York City, New York
Fly past Roosevelt Island
Pass By: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City, New York
Fly above The Met
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, New York City, New York
Fly past the Statue of Liberty
Pass By: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, New York City, New York
Fly past The National 9/11 Memorial
Pass By: One World Trade Center, New York City, New York
Fly past the One World Trade Center
Pass By: Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, New York City, New York
Fly past Chelsea Piers
Pass By: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, New York City, New York
Fly past the Intrepid
Pass By: Times Square, New York City, New York
Fly past Times Square
- Heliport Landing and facility fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Souvenir photos
- Transportation to/from NYC (Roundtrip adult train ticket is $17)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 people per flight is required. We will do our best to book other passengers on your flight.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will not be able to attend.
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Only camera, cell phone and sunglasses can be brought aboard. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply for children under 2; infants will sit on their parents lap.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Traveler pickup is offered
Flight times available from 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Please indicate preferred departure time in Special Requirements box at checkout
25 to 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point