- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
From Penn Station New York hop aboard a New Jersey transit train to the Linden NJ Train Station (Round trip adult ticket is $17). A shuttle service will be available from the station to Linden Municipal Airport.
Your journey begins by flying directly over Newark International Airport towards Manhattan. En route to New York Harbor you will view the illuminated Statue of Liberty before viewing the skyscrapers of the Financial District, home of The New York Stock Exchange. Flying north along the Hudson River, guests will catch a glimpse of the Empire State Building, as well as Madison Square Garden, Hudson Yards, Chelsea, The West Village, SOHO and TRIBECA. 9/11 Memorial and One World Trade Center are also in view.
Be prepared to get some great pictures as you cross over Central Park, flying directly over New York City. From Central Park you can see the Rockefeller Center and the bright lights of Times Square! After passing over the Metropolitan Museum of Art the helicopter will turn around just north of Roosevelt Island returning along the same path, offering all passengers spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline. The flight is approximately 25-30 minutes in duration.
- Heliport Landing and facility fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos
- Transportation to/from NYC (Roundtrip adult train ticket is $17)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 285 lbs may be unable to fly if they require a seat belt extender
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Only camera, cell phone and sunglasses can be brought aboard. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply for children under 2; infants will sit on their parents lap.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Train departs from Penn Station New York, NY
Flight departs from Linden Municipal Airport in Linden, NJ, a short 34-minute train ride from New York City Penn Station
Flight times available from 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Please indicate preferred departure time in Special Requirements box at checkout