- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
From Penn Station New York hop aboard a New Jersey transit train to the Linden NJ Train Station (Round trip adult ticket is $17). A shuttle service will be available from the station to Linden Municipal Airport.
Your journey begins by flying directly over Newark International Airport towards Manhattan. En route to New York Harbor you will view the illuminated Statue of Liberty before viewing the skyscrapers of the financial district, home of The New York Stock Exchange. Flying north along the East River you will pass over the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges for an excellent view of the Empire State building, United Nations Headquarters and the Chrysler Building. You will also be able to see the many lights of Brooklyn and Queens with the Billy Jean King US Tennis Center, Citi Field and LaGuardia Airport in the distance.
Be prepared to get some great pictures as you cross over Central Park, flying directly over New York City. From Central Park you can see the Rockefeller Center and the bright lights of Times Square! After passing Columbus Circle your flight will head down the Hudson River where you will have first-hand experience of the famous Manhattan Skyline you have seen on TV and in the movies.
Proceeding down the Hudson River, you will catch another glimpse of the Empire State Building, as well as Madison Square Garden, Hudson Yards, Chelsea, The West Village, SOHO and TRIBECA. From the Hudson River you can see the 9/11 Memorial and the Freedom Tower. Before returning to Linden Airport your flight will take another pass by the Statue of Liberty. The flight is approximately 20-25 minutes in duration.
- Private Helicopter Flight
- Heliport Landing and facility fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from NYC (Roundtrip adult train ticket is $17)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 285 lbs may be unable to fly if they require a seat belt extender
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Only camera, cell phone and sunglasses can be brought aboard. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply for children under 2; infants will sit on their parents lap.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Train departs from Penn Station New York, NY
Flight departs from Linden Municipal Airport in Linden, NJ, a short 34-minute train ride from New York City Penn Station
Afternoon Flight 1:00pm - 6:30pm (Sundays)
Night Flight 7:00pm - 10:00pm (Fridays-Sundays)
Please indicate preferred departure time in Special Requirements box at checkout
Flight time 20-25 minutes