- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Macy's Herald Square has become a true New York City icon. Built in 1902, Macy's Herald Square was the first building to have the modern-day escalator, and it has continued to be a trendsetter.
With more than 2 million square feet of retail space, it's one of the largest stores in the world. Today, "America's Largest Department Store" covers an entire city block with 11 levels of the latest fashions for you and your home. Macy's offers a full-service Visitor Center on the Mezzanine Level, plus restaurants throughout the store and exciting events almost every day.
This fascinating tour will take you through the unique history of Macy's and give you an inside perspective of its marketing concepts, merchandising, visual techniques and more. Come and enjoy this historic building which was designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1978. Be treated to a Macy's Visitor savings pass to use toward shopping after!
- Experienced, knowledgeable tour guide
- Macy's Visitor Savings Pass
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
The tour will meet at the visitor center.
(specific meeting point provided on voucher)