Take in unparalleled views of Manhattan's iconic skyline and landmarks, including the new Freedom Tower, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and more. With your ticket you will also receive New York in your Pocket a take home audio tour tour which will allow you to listen to the tour in your own language. New York in your pocket is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Mandarin & Korean.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Popular choice with kids
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Aboard Hornblower’s hour-long International Sightseeing Cruise, you’ll enjoy unparalleled views of Manhattan’s iconic skyline and landmarks, including the Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, Governor’s Island and more!
Our Cruises depart multiple times daily from Pier 15 and travel down the East River, through New York Harbor, up the Hudson and back along Lower Manhattan’s shoreline.
Available for purchase is the New York in your Pocket Souvenir Guide, which will guide through all of the different landmarks. It is currently available in eight languages: English, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
While onboard feel free to roam around the boat to take selfies and even grab a bite at the concessions stand.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- New York in your Pocket Souvenir Guide (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
May – October 10: times daily 9:30am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:00pm, 1:30, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 5:00pm
November – April 5: times daily 10:00am, 11:30pm, 1:00pm, 2:30pm,4:00pm
*Boards 30 minutes before departure time.
same as departure