Once checked in and boarded you’ll start your romantic evening by being shown to your seats and given your complimentary glass of sparkling wine. But don't worry you’ll able to purchase drinks throughout the cruise.
If you need anything or have any questions at any time, please be sure to let your waiter or one of our other friendly staff members know.
You’ll start cruising at 7pm to enjoy all the Hudson River, New York Harbor and East River have to offer. Shortly after the cruise begins, your meal order will be taken. That way you will be free to roam around the yacht in between courses.
The cruise will start by headed north on the Hudson for a great view of the Empire State building with New Jersey to the other side. You’ll then turn south toward the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island and, of course the ever present Manhattan skyline with Freedom Tower. The cruise then heads along the East River past Governor’s Island, below Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan Bridge along with views of Brooklyn’s waterfront.
Watch it all pass by again on the way back while enjoying drinks, delicious food and dancing with your special someone to the onboard DJ.
The cruise ends at 10pm at Pier 40.
- Dinner cruise
- Live entertainment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Glass of Champagne
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include a $35 parking fee, payable at the time of parking.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is cocktail attire
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
On the North side of Hudson River Park Trust's Pier 40.
Boards 6:30pm, Cruises 7:00pm - 10:00pm
3 hours 30 minutes
Pier 40, 353 west Street New York, NY 10014