- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Meet your guide in Central Park West at Tavern on the Green, located near the Central Park Carousel and Strawberry Fields. After you hop into the saddle of your horse and receive a safety briefing, set out with your equine guide down the Bridle Path. This flat, dirt trail loops around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir (aka Central Park Reservoir).
During your 1- or 2-hour horseback ride, meander past historical monuments and other sights of Central Park, a national historic landmark. You’ll also glimpse significant architecture of the Manhattan skyline amid the park’s peaceful natural surroundings.
- 1-hour or 2-hour Horseback Riding in Central Park
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note preferred departure time in 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
(Meeting point provided on voucher)
Departures every hour from 9am-4pm
1-2 hours depending on option selected