- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Make your way to Pier 81 on the west side of Manhattan to board your sleek, stylish boat for your New York dinner cruise on Hudson’s brought to you by the team behind World Yacht at Pier 81. Arrive at 6:00pm for your 1-hour Champagne and hors d’oeuvres Reception followed by dinner and sailing beginning at 7:00pm.
As you depart the pier, take in the New York City passing attractions as you cruise around the tip of Manhattan, up the East River to midtown, and then back around to the west side, taking in views of New York landmarks such as the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and United Nations.
The menu focuses on fresh, locally sourced ingredients in dishes, which are prepared on board and served by an attentive wait staff. You may upgrade to include an open bar. Opt for the Exclusive VIP package which includes an open bar and guaranteed window seating, only available here.
After dinner, spend the rest of your evening dancing or soaking up the dazzling sight of Manhattan lit up at night.
FRITTURA DI CALAMARI ARRABBIATA
BLACK TRUFFLE BURRATA
GOAT CHEESE TART
SPICY GARLIC SHRIMP
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND MUSSELS
Baby Arugula, Whipped Goat Cheese, Walnuts, and Citrus Segments
Pomegranate Seed, Chives, Orange, Citrus
Served with Farro, Wild Mushrooms, Kale, Chimichurri
PAN SEARED SALMON
Navy Beans, Clams, Tomatoes, Fennel
FRENCH BREAST OF CHICKEN
Fregula Sarda, Tomatoes, Peas, Herbed Demi Glaze
FILLET OF BRANZINO
Olive Gremolata, Potato, Roasted Lemon Vinaigrette
WILD MUSHROOM PAPPARDELLE
Wild Mushroom Ragu, Vine Tomatoes, Kale, Basil, Parmesan
Cauliflower Puree, Pomegranate Agro Dulce, Aleppo Pepper, Scallions
Double Chocolate Caramel, Berries, Mint
COCONUT CREAM CAKE
Candied Almonds, Vanilla Cream, Mint
Candied Nuts, Vanilla Cream, Caramel
- 2-hour Cruise
- 4-Course Dinner
- Open bar (if option selected)
- Window seating (if option selected)
- Local taxes
- Beverages (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Business casual attire (jeans acceptable); no sneakers or flip-flops permitted on board at any time
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Infants age 3 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to sail time as cruise departs promptly at the sail times outlined
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Cruise departs from 41st Street Marina, Manhattan
Onboard Champagne and hors d’oeuvres Reception
Returns to original departure point