You’ve seen it in movies, you’ve heard it in songs, now let us take you on a stroll through the borough known across the globe with a host that's been in the entertainment business for 30 years. Brooklyn has been an iconic symbol of urban American culture for decades, producing some of the country's most talented authors, artists, musicians and writers.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York
Home of the Brooklyn Nets and numerous sporting and concert events.
Pass By: Fulton Street Mall, Brooklyn, New York
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
620 Atlantic Ave
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point