- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free snacks included
- Ideal choice for families
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Our starting location is at the iconic Grand central Terminal
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Little Italy in the Bronx, Arthur Avenue & East 187th Street, Bronx, NY 10458
Visit New York's culinary center known for its authentic Italian bakeries, butcher shops, fish markets, specialty stores, and more.
Duration: 2 hours
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please purchase a Metro-North Railroad Off-Peak ticket to Fordham Metro-North Railroad Station from Grand Central
- Please note this is not a food tour. Samples are provided at certain stores.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Little Italy, The Bronx, NY 10458, USA