- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Apollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York City, NY 10027-4408
We view Apollo Theater on our walk through Harlem.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
We navigate through the streets of Harlem discovering hidden history and end at a church service.
Duration: 4 hours
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual. Part of this tour will take place inside a church. Out of respect for the congregation hosting us, please dress appropriately and refrain from wearing flip-flops, tank tops and shorts
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, 515 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY 10037, USA
Harlem, New York, NY, USA