- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Starting near the United Nations Headquarters on the east side of Manhattan, follow your expert guide on a 2.5- to 3-hour walking tour around Manhattan to discover the city's must-see architectural highlights. Throughout this tour, you'll also explore the interiors of several monuments.
Highlights will include:
• The hidden residential enclave Tudor City
• United Nations Building
• Ford Foundation Building
• The Chanin Building
• The Chrysler Building
• Grand Central Station
• Carrère and Hastings' New York Public Library
• Times Square
• New York's Theater District
• The Daily News Building
• Sights from Movies and Television shows filmed through out Midtown
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
42nd Street Northwest, 42nd St NW, Washington, DC, USA
Returns to original departure point