- Editor's Pick
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: African Burial Ground National Monument, Duane and Elk Streets next to 290 Broadway, New York City, NY
One of the stops.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
African Burial Ground National Monument, 290 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA