- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
Visit: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
See the Intrepid Air Craft Carrier, the Space Shuttle Pavilion, the Growler Submarine, plus watch an 8-minute film entitled 'the Story of Intrepid' and a 15-minute film called 'Kamikaze: Day of Darkness, Day of Light.'
Launched in 1943, the former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid fought in World War II, surviving five kamikaze attacks and one torpedo strike. The ship later served in the Cold War and the Vietnam War. Intrepid also served as a NASA recovery vessel in the 1960s. It was decommissioned in 1974, and today is berthed on the Hudson River as the centerpiece of the museum.
- Intrepid Air Craft Carrier
- Space Shuttle Pavilion
- Growler Submarine
- Entry/Admission - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Tour inside of the Concorde
- Guided Tours/Audio Guides
- Simulators and 3D Movies
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children ages 4 and under are free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be at least 40 inches tall to enter the submarine
- Wheelchair accessible, with the exception of the submarine, Captain's Bridge, Combat Information Center, Anchor Chain Room, and Concorde
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks and social distancing is required for all visitors who have not been fully vaccinated
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036