- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Stop At: Flatiron Building, 175 5th Ave At 23rd St., New York City, NY 10010-7703
Stop At: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Empire State Building
Stop At: Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial, W. Park Dr. and W. 72nd St., New York City, NY 10023
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
Stop At: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
St. Patrick's Cathedral
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
On this 4-hour private walking and subway tour through New York City, our engaging, entertaining, educational and energetic tour guide will show you the following sites.
Stop At: Madison Square Park, Between 23rd and 26 streets and Madison and Fifth Avenues, New York City, NY 10010
Madison Square Park
Stop At: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull)
Stop At: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
One World Observatory
Stop At: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
Stop At: The Dakota, 1 W 72nd St, New York City, NY 10023-3486
Stop At: New York City Hall, Broadway and Murray St City Hall Park, New York City, NY 10007
New York City Hall
We end the tour in Chinatown. However, since this tour is private (just you, your travel companions and our awesome tour guide) we can make allowances and customizations to fit your requests and interests!
We can't wait to show you OUR New York City!
- Private tour of NYC by foot and subway
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
- Helpful navigation of the NYC subway
- Assistance in purchasing a NYC subway MetroCard
- Subway fares
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price shown is per group
- Please specify whether guide meets at hotel or a different meeting location.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide can meet you near the Concierge desk at your hotel! You will also have their mobile number in advance of your tour date.