- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
On this 4-hour private walking and subway tour through New York City, our engaging, entertaining, educational and energetic tour guide will show you the following sites:
- Central Park and Strawberry Fields
- The Dakota Apartments
- Posh stores of Fifth Avenue
- The Plaza Hotel
- Rockefeller Center
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Battery Park
- Wall Street and the Charging Bull sculpture
- Trinity Church
- the World Trade Center site and 911 Memorial
- St. Paul’s Chapel (the 9/11 “Little Chapel that Stood,”)
- City Hall
- the majestic Brooklyn Bridge
- end in Chinatown
We can't wait to show you OUR New York City!
- Private tour of NYC by foot and subway
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
- Helpful navigation of the NYC subway
- Assistance in purchasing a NYC subway MetroCard
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Subway fares
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Price shown is per group
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please specify whether guide meets at hotel or a different meeting location.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Please indicate your preferred departure location in the Special Requirements section at checkout
Your guide can arrange pick-up at your NYC hotel or agreed upon central meeting point